YouTuber’s Recipe For Truffles Only Uses Condensed Milk And Milo
If learning how to cook and embarking on #KusinaProjects are your way of de-stressing, here’s another recipe to try! A Filipina YouTuber has a super easy and affordable way of making chocolate truffles. What’s interesting about her truffle recipe is that it only uses two easy-to-get products that you can buy from nearby sari-sari stores.
YouTuber Faye Balbacal posted a video of her making chocolate truffles out of condensed milk and chocolate powder. In her case, she used Milo because that was what was available, but you can also try using other variants of chocolate powder.
- She poured the condensed milk in a pot and warmed it over a stove.
- Once cooled, she poured in the chocolate powder (Faye mentioned you can put in as much as you want, depending on how chocolate-y you want your truffles to be).
- Mix it until the powder completely dissolves into the condensed milk.
- Pour the mixture in a container.
- Store in the refrigerator to cool.
Afterwards, you can cut it up into squares and sprinkle more chocolate powder for added texture and décor! Now you’ve got a super budget-friendly dessert to try next. Enjoy!
Watch her video here:
Tried experimenting in the kitchen with your own recipe? Share them on the Candy Bulletin!