You Don't Need a Visa To Travel to These Places
Being able to visit foreign countries is a dream every traveler has. While the Philippines is full of beautiful beaches and unique places to see, the world is a great big ocean just waiting to be explored. Sometimes, though, your own passport can be a hindrance to your globe-trotting. For countries like Australia, the US, and Canada, for example, Filipinos need to apply for a visa via their respective embassies. It can be a tiring process, and it can also be very expensive considering there is no assurance of getting granted a visa.
GMA News, with the help of the Department of Foreign Affairs, has compiled a list of countries Filipinos can visit without the need of a visa for a certain number of days. The limit can range from 14 days to a whole month, which is more than enough time go on a quick vacation. Read on and find out what some of them are.
Here is the list of countries that don't require visas:
Visa-free (no limits)
• Colombia - Visa-free
• Morocco - Visa-free
• Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - Visa-free
• Suriname - Visa-free
Visa-free (limited number of days)
• Bolivia – Visa-free for 60 days
• Brunei - Visa-free for 14 days
• Cambodia - Visa-free for 21 days
• Costa Rica - Visa-free for 30 days
• Ecuador - Visa-free for 90 days
• Hong Kong - Visa-free for 14 days
• Indonesia - Visa-free for 30 days
• Laos - Visa-free for 30 days
• Malaysia - Visa-free for 30 days
• Peru - Visa-free for 60 days
• Singapore - Visa-free for 30 days
• Thailand - Visa-free for 30 days
• Vietnam - Visa-free for 21 days
Read the full article, List of Visa-Free Countries to Visit for Filipinos, on TravelBook.ph.