5 Magical Things to Do at the Willy Wonka Imaginarium
Anyone who knows about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory has surely wished that the chocolate factory be real. With everything made of candy, who can resist, right? Well, if you're one of those who waited for so long, today (and tomorrow) is your lucky day! Guess what? You don't have to look hard for a golden ticket anymore.
With only P100 worth of Wonka purchases at Shangri-La Plaza Mall, you can immediately enter the magical Willy Wonka Imaginarium! Here are five awesome things you should definitely do:
- Take a picture with the talking tree. It’s not every day that you will meet a tall, handsome tree that actually speaks. Chat him up and ask him questions. To immortalize the moment that might never come again, make sure to have your picture taken with him! (Tip: There are giant bugs surrounding the tree so be careful.)
- Get lost inside the tunnel. Once you're done socializing with the tree, it's time to enter the tunnel of lost wishes and forgotten dreams. It's fun when you're going in with your friends but prepare yourself for one dark and dizzy time!
- Cast a spell using a candy wand. After going out of the tunnel, you will be greeted by a pretty witch in the candy laboratory. She will teach you some magic that you can use while in there. Waste no time, and get your wizard on right away by learning helpful spells like "Aloha Wonka!"
- Complete the rainbow. Don't forget to leave a mark in the imaginarium to let other people know you were there. Write your name on a piece of colored paper and help the taffies complete the other half of the rainbow. Make sure to make your post a standout!
- Be a kid again! The Willy Wonka Imaginarium is for kids of all ages. Yes, even adults that are kids at heart! Have fun, take more than one piece of candy, and relive your childhood memories while surrounded by all things cute and magical. Ricky Andres, the president of Candy Corner Philippines, said it best: "Let's all be kids again!"