We've come up with a list of Twilight terms coined by readers, fans, and teens who are in love with a dazzling sparkly vampire named Edward Cullen.
- fanggirl. noun. A self-confessed female addicted to Twilight (book, movie, or both). Variation: fangguy (for the male addict).
- fanpire. noun. A fan of Twilight (book, movie, or both).
- fangdemonium. noun.The chaos that ensues whenever Robert Pattinson is within a certain vicinity.
fangdemonium at the mall when RPattz came for a meet-and-greet!>
- fangtasy. noun. A dream about being a vampire, or falling in love with one.
- OME. interjection. Uttered in disbelief or surprise. Oh My Edward. <OME! You haven't seen Twilight yet?!>
- OED. acronym. Short for Obsessive Edward Disorder. Variation: OCD. Short for Obsessive Cullen Disorder.
- twiguy. noun. A Twilight fan guy.
- twihard. noun. A die-hard Twilight fan.
- twimom. noun. A Twilight fan mom.
- vamptastic. adjective. Fantastic in a vampire sort of way. Variation: fangtastic.
Do you think we missed any important terms to remember? Comment below!
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW