- Dare time for the JoBros! Joe was given a haircut by boxer Mike Tyson, which turned out to be fake. Kevin was also dared to get a tattoo on stage but viewers noticed that the "tattoo" wasn't for real. Don't you think they should've given the boys a better dare that they would actually do for real?
- It's not a surprise that movie Twilight, Robert Pattinson, and Kristen Stewart got 11 surfboards. Goes to show how teens are hooked with Edward and the rest of the Cullen clan. Taylor Lautner just can't wait for the New Moon premiere and wants to see everyone in theaters on November 20th.
- Getting 6 surfboards that night, Miley Cyrus performs her new single, "Party in the USA," with dance moves her parents I think wouldn't agree on. Your thoughts?
- Selena Gomez was ecstatic when she received the Teen Choice Award for Choice Summer TV Star. She even tweeted right after she got her surfboard. What a cutie!
- Britney will always be everyone's favorite! The Ultimate Choice Award (which is also considered as the lifetime achievement award) is due her because of her undying love for music. We love you, Brit-Brit!
See the list of winners here.