- Practice in front of the mirror even if it makes you feel silly. Remember, the photos are going to last forever so you might as well be stunning!
- Give your date a copy of your picture after the prom.
- Make sure to get a group pic with your barkada. Prom isn't just about couples, romance, and love. It's about friends celebrating good times and growing up.
- Bring a camera with you, if you have one that'll fit in your purse.
- Have fun, candid shots. These are great memories to look back on when you're 50 years old!
.~'* GRAB THE MAG! *'~.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This was taken from the Prom Special of January-February 2004's issue.
For back issues, call Loel/Vivian at Filbar's, Inc. 4162459/4139688/7262784