Today in proof that the internet is the gift that keeps on giving: The Bow Wow Challenge!
It all started when rapper Bow Wow posted a photo of a private jet on his Instagram account, which he captioned, "Travel day. NYC press run for Growing Up Hip Hop. Lets gooo. I promise to bring yall the hottest show EVER. May 25th on @wetv"
Naturally, fans assumed that he was flying private until someone revealed that the rapper was on the same commercial flight as him.
Thus the beginning of the #BowWowChallenge where people post about the things that they want people to believe they're doing alongside the actual picture. Kind of like an expectation vs reality thing, but with a more updated name.
- When Queen Bey makes you do things.
- When you're trying to be badass.
- When you give back and expect it to return a ~*hundredfold*~.
- When your followers need to be updated with your #WIP.
- When you have to pretend about two things: have a bae and exercise.
- When you really make an effort.
- When this is the closest thing you can get to being outdoors.
- When you plan to be a ~*wee bit*~ drunk.
- When you're brand conscious, but can't afford it.
- When messages can't get through because the signal at the stadium is weak.
Share your take on the #BowWowChallenge and tag us @candymagdotcom!