There are days when you wake up and it takes a lot of effort to get out of bed and start your routine. Sometimes it's just a case of being uninspired and there are a lot of ways to deal with being stuck in a creative rut.
One simple but effective way is to find inspiration online. Dallas Clayton is an artist who writes books for children. His art is unique, engaging, and inspiring. Here are just some of the posts on his Instagram that we think will prompt you to make and create.
- On being your own person
- On finding your why and how
- Whenever you think you're not enough
- On giving back
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Be mindful of others
- For when you feel alone
- When you shouldn't pay attention to naysayers
CONTINUE READING BELOWFeatured Video
- A reminder that the choice is always yours
- When you just need a little push
- A reminder that it's okay to not be "on" all the time
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @candymagdotcom, too!