When the world only recognizes extroverts and introverts, it sometimes seems great if you have the best of both worlds. But like most being an ambivert has its fair share of hardships, and here are some of them posted on the internet.
- When you're okay with meeting new people, but small talk gets you exhausted.
- You also want your "me" time.
- You picky when it comes to social situations.
- You can make lots of friends but it's just hard to keep them.
- You always want to stay at home but you also crave for adventure.
At the end of the day, you can be the best companion because you can talk non-stop but can also be a great listener!
What other struggles does ambiverts face? Share them with us in the comments!