- Heat 1/4 cup of peanut butter and 1/4 cup of honey.
- Pour the mixture over five cups of popcorn (or cereal).
- Place a cup of the popcorn-honey mixture on wax paper and fold the corners of the wax paper around the popcorn.
- Twist the ends together at the top and press the mix into a ball.
Popcorn health trivia:
- Popcorn is good for you because it is whole grain. The nutrients found in the hull are retained inside until the popcorn is popped.
- A pint of popcorn contains three times as much phosphorus as a pint of milk.
- A cup of unbuttered popcorn contains fewer calories than half a grapefruit.
- Snacking on popcorn also gives your tummy a “full” feeling. That’s why it’s such a great dieting aid.