Pop Quiz: Maja Salvador
Part 1: Complete the sentence.
- My favorite subject is Science! “It’s challenging but I learn a lot!”
- If I were a teacher, I’d teach P.E. “I love dancing!”
- The subject I don’t get is Math. “Hindi niya ako favorite!”
- Of all my accomplishments, I am proudest of buying a house for my family. “Dati nakikitira lang kami. Now we can eat in nice restos and have vacations abroad!”
- Five years from now I would like to have my own business. “I’d like to have a restaurant or a Banana Peel franchise.”
- If I could live another life, I would be a boy! “I’d be a father to my siblings.”
- I was once mistaken for Catherine Zeta-Jones. “Haha! I wish! Seriously? Erich Gonzales and Heart Evangelista.”
- The best thing I ever got for free was clothes from F&H! “They really spoil me! When I need clothes, I just go there.”
- My favorite TV show is Maalaala Mo Kaya. “I also love teleseryes and anything with drama!”
PART II: Complete the equation
- My dream guy + good conversation = The perfect date
- Dark lipstick + super thick makeup= Beauty no-no!
- Maja + Justin Timberlake = Power couple!
- Good behavior + hardworking + loves their job = Role model
- Gentleman + mabait + loves my family + sweet = My ideal guy
PART III: Enumeration (Maja’s Top Threes!)
- August 2003: “Wow! I’m going to be a Candy cover girl!”
- January-February 2007: “Awww, Candy still loves me!”
- June 2008: “Of course, I’m a Candy Girl. I’m so at home here!”
Gifts you’d like to receive:
- Love from my loved ones!
- A desktop computer (because I’m addicted to the Internet!)
- A Canon digital SLR camera
Places you’d like to go for vacation:
- First TV show in 2003 (It Might be You)
- First F&H pictorial in 2007
- First Hong Kong trip with my family last January 2008