Want To Learn How To Make Origami Hearts?
Stressed out? Why don't you try folding paper into 3D objects a.k.a. origami. If you have been suffering with anxiety, origami is the best way to de-stress because it engages the mind and eye to give you a calming effect—and it's also a good five-minute form of relaxation. (via timesofindia.indiatimes.com)
Try making this cute heart! You could easily do this in just 5 easy steps.
- Fold a square piece of paper diagonally in half on both sides to make a crease.
- Fold the top corner downwards to meet the center crease.
- Fold the bottom corner 'til it meets the top part of the paper.
- Fold both right and left sides so they meet in the center.
- Flip to the back and fold the excess corners on the sides and on top.
What other activities are certified boredom busters for you? Share them below!