On Repeat: A Playlist Of Our Overplayed Tunes Lately
Do you ever find yourself listening to one song for a long period until you get tired of it? We've put together a playlist of the tunes we've put on repeat at the moment.
- "All This Love" - Similou. Wasted affection never sounded so good. —Marla, Editor In Chief
- "Treasure" - Bruno Mars. I love the happy melody, puts me in a good mood almost immediately. —Steph, Art Director
- "Lose Yourself To Dance" - Daft Punk featuring Pharrell. I've basically been addicted to Daft Punk's new album Random Access Memories but I particularly play this song the most. —Erin, Web Fashion and Beauty Assistant
- "Unbelievers" - Vampire Weekend. Possibly my favorite track from their latest record. —Macy, Web Managing Editor
- "I Knew You Were Trouble" - Michelle Chamuel (Taylor Swift cover). It's crazy catchy! I especially love The Voice finalist Michelle Chamuel's edgy rendition of the song. —Angel, Managing Editor
- "Oh Oh I Love Her So" - Ramones. —Jed, Fashion and Beauty Assistant
- "The One That Got Away" - The Civil Wars. From their post-breakup album. It's haunting, angsty, and pitch perfect—just what you'd expect from them. I do hope they get back together soon. </3 —Dyan, Entertainment and Features Editor
What about you? What have you guys been listening to?