We've already established that Ida Anduyan is great at posing, styling herself, and curating her Instagram feed. However, as we were scrolling through her feed, we noticed another thing: She's also a master at taking *low-key* couple pictures that aren't too in-your-face and still match her aesthetic online.
ICYDK, she and her boyfriend, Miguel Wycoco, have been together for six years (!!!) already as of this writing. You'll often find photos of them together peppered throughout her feed, and they always turn out so aesthetically pleasing!
Need some inspo? We rounded up some of their cute and low-key couple pictures:
How to Take Low-Key Couple Pictures, as Seen on Ida Anduyan's Instagram
1. Low-key, grayscale aesthetic photos are a staple in Ida's grid.
2. Ida captured this photo of matcha with "things I love," but if you look at the background, you can also see her boyfriend in the mirror. We see you, Ida!
3. If you want to keep things low-key with your S.O. for now, you can take the photo in a way that *hides* most of their features.
4. Getting your photos taken while you're in motion will help create unexpectedly cute pictures.
5. Here's a cute close-up picture you can easily recreate with your S.O.
6. We're obsessed with all the details of the photo—from the colors, their outfits, and their pose.
7. Candid moments captured on camera will always look the most ~genuine~. Make sure to add a grayscale filter to instantly transform your photo!
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!