We have always been curious as to how fit girls like celebrities manage to stay in shape. That's why we've been researching about their exercise routines these past few weeks. So when we read about model Karlie Kloss's workout for her legs, we just had to share it with you. If you're looking for new moves to add to your routine, then scroll down below and get some insp from Karlie.
In her interview with Vogue, Karlie revealed that fitness is her way of life even before she became a model. She's been active since she was young and revealed that she played "every sport in the book." She also explained that she only got connected with trainer Justin Gelband while preparing for her Victoria's Secret shows because she wanted to feel confident walking the runway. The model then proceeds to showing the moves that keep her inner and outer thighs toned.
- Start with a slightly seated position, both legs bent. Extend your right leg out straight, slowly lift it upward. Tap your toe back down, bring your leg back in, and return to the original position. Do 2 sets of 10 reps for each leg.
- Start with a slightly seated position. Make sure that the standing leg is always bent. Extend your working leg out straight, lift and bend it inward, tap it down, and return to your original position. Do 3 sets of 10 reps for each leg.
- Start with a slightly seated position. Make sure that the standing leg is always bent. Extend your working leg behind you in diagonal, tap your toe, move your working leg behind your standing leg, tap your toe in diagonal. Move your working leg back to its first diagonal position, tap your toe, and bring it back to your original position. Do 4 sets of 5 reps for each leg.
- Do the standard lunge. Step back with one leg and make sure your heel is raised. Bend slowly up and down. Do 2 sets of 8-10 reps for each leg.
- Do the small modified squat, pull your body down slowly and make sure your knees are in line with your ankles. Do 2 sets of 8-10 reps.
Whose workout do you want us to feature next? Leave a comment below or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)