How to Ace Your Sticker Game
Stickers are an addictive new way of communicating emotions and feelings while chatting with your friends on Facebook. Why stop there? Add them to your photos for a touch of quirkiness and fun. Here are some tips to help you ace your sticker game.
1. Try to match the stickers to your subject.
A Hello Kitty shaped strawberry calls for Hello Kitty stickers. Of course.
2. Strategically place your stickers so they look like they're really part of the photo.
This girl gang is hanging out by some cakes. Squad goals, anyone?
3. You can also add stickers as captions for your OOTDs
This instantly highlights your cute outfits. Sticker game strong.
4. Adding a lot of elements will automatically make your photo kawaii.
Filling up the blank spaces made the photo more interesting.
5. And remember, less is more.
You don't have to fill your picture everytime, sometimes the simplest photos already look great.
What are your sticker tricks? Let's swap tips on Twitter @candymagdotcom!