- pancake mix
- red food coloring
- raisins or chocolate chips
- strawberry syrup
Make the hag's cheeks:
- Prepare pancakes as per instructions on the box.
- Add a few drops of food coloring and mix. Add more coloring until you get your desired redness.
- Cook the pancakes on a hot pan, scatter "warts" (raisins) on top then flip to cook the other side.
- Place on a plate and then drizzle with blood (strawberry syrup)!
You can also serve this with blotches of Pus (cream or icecream)! Happy eating!