When you're living in a dorm or any room with a small space, every part of the it can benefit from a little extra storage. Aside from keeping clutter at bay, it can double as an accessory, too. If you're looking for an organizer that can spruce up your space but won't cost you a single centavo, here's a project you can try:
What you need:
- Old denim shorts or jeans
- A pair of scissors
- Super glue
- Cut out the pockets from the old shorts and jeans. Different colored denim adds extra oomph, too!
- Space out the pockets however you want and glue them to the board. Press the edges down well so there'd be no room for small items to slide down.
- Let the glue sit overnight. Afterwards, feel free to fill up your new oranizer with cool stuff!
Watch celebrity news reporter and YouTuber Jessica Carroll's video below for a visual guide.
This story originally appeared on Realliving.com.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.