What you’ll need:
doily (size should be similar to your clock’s size)
number patches (can be bought in www.shopartwine.com)
What you’ll need to do:
- Using the round clock as your guide, draw a circle on the cardboard then cut it following your outline.
- Draw a small circle on the center of the doily as well as the cardboard. Use this mark to punch a hole with a sharp pen or scissors. (Please be careful when using sharp objects! Better yet, ask for help when punching a hole through the paper.)
- Unscrew the clock mechanism off the plastic base. You may ask the help of your dad with this step.
- Remove the hands of the clock with care by pulling more on the part where the hands are connected. Keep in mind the sequence of the hands!
- Now place the cardboard then the doily right at the middle of the clock device so that the bolt fits perfectly on the punched hole.
TIP: Don’t get stuck with doily! Experiment with other materials like fabric or even a nicely printed paper!
- Put the clock’s hands back in the bolt starting from the last hand you removed.
- Position the felt numbers then stick it with tape. Lastly, insert the batteries to make it work!