EAT AND HELP
What: Yabu: House of Katsu will donate all of its net sales for the whole day to the victims of this terrible calamity.
When & Where: Today, August 9 Thursday, all day! 2nd floor Mega Atrium, SM Megamall
TEXT AND HELP
What: If you're stuck at home and want to help, Donate 50 pesos and help the Red Cross serve the most vulnerable communities. Text RED<space>50 to 2899 (Globe) or 4143 (Smart).
VOLUNTEER AND HELP
What: Aside from the schools giving aid to the flood victims, here's a list of other places and schools near you where you can donate and volunteer.
1. Santuario de San Antonio Parish, Forbes Park (Rooms 1-4)
Needs: canned goods, crackers, water, old clothes and medicines.
2. Philippine Red Cross, PCPI Compound Sacred Heart St., San Antonio Village
Needs: blankets, mats, canned good, rice and drinking water.
3. Ateneo Law School Council, G/F Ateneo Professional School Building, Rockwell
Needs: donations, purification tablets, clothes, food items and drinking water.
1. UP College of Medicine, 547 Pedro Gil St., Malate
Needs: clothes, undergarments, noodles, rice, sleeping mats, toiletries, sanitary napkins, diapers, blankets, canned goods.
2. St. Maur's Lobby, San Beda College (Aug 9-11)
Needs: volunteers and donations of food items, medicines, blankets, toiletries.
1. Hampton Court, Hillsborough Village, West Service Road, Sucat:
Needs: Volunteers, knives, cutting boards, basins, cooked rice, water, canned goods (ready to eat), onions, garlic, ground pork, monggo.
2. St. James the Great Parish Church, Cuenca St. Ayala Alabang Village
Needs: canned goods, bottled water, rice, noodles, and cash.
1. The Mother of Divine Providence Parish, San Juan Evangelist St, Campsite, Payatas:
Needs: uncooked rice, canned goods, noodles, and clothes.
2. GK Command Center, HRD Training Center, Department of Agrarian Reform Compound
Needs: rice, instant noodles, canned goods, bread, coffee, and sugar.
1. Tanjuatco Law Office at the 11th floor of Taipan Place, Emerald Avenue, Ortigas Center
Needs: canned food, rice, blankets, clothes, medicine, etc.
For more information of on-going relief operations all over the Philippines, click this!