I made this song list for my boyfriend over a year ago. We have our own dysfunctional dance steps so I wanted to create a playlist that would match our dorky moves perfectly. The melodies of these songs are very upbeat and reminiscent of that awkward adolescence.
- "I'd Rather Dance" by Kings of Convenience
I have my "swishy skirt" dance move that goes perfectly in sync with the intro.
- "Island in the Sun" by Weezer
This is the best lie all day in the beach song!
- "How Good It Can Be" by The 88
I enjoy cruising the streets with this track. Its sunny vibes helps me eradicate the stress of Metro Manila traffic.
- "I Believe in a Thing called Love" by The Darkness
Because of my adorable boy, yes, my friends... I do believe in a thing called LOVE!
- "If She Wants Me" by Belle and Sebastian
Belle and Sebastian has always been a favorite of mine for their eclectic and sweet tracks.
- "Love it When You Call" by The Feeling
This reminds me of all the loser days in High School! Hahaha!
- "Everyday I Love You Less and Less" by Kaiser Chiefs
A love-hate relationship that sounds so funny each time!
- "Wish I" by Jem
The lyrics of this song are so perfect for those in a long distance relationship.