All the songs I've been listening to recently. :)
- "Sea of Love" by Catpower
This song is just so beautiful and I can't stop listening to it. :P
- "Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon
Just listen to this song and you'll get the message!
- "Hands Down" by Dashboard Confessional
The lyrics of the song show that guys do notice the little things us girls do.
- "Time After Time" by DJ Hixxy
I never get sick of this song. Every time I listen to it, I get into the party mood! :D
- Foundations by Kate Nash
It has a cute beat and her accent while she's singing. The simple lyrics make it a really cool song.
- "When You Were Young" by The Killers
The voice of the singer is so unique that it makes me want to listen to this song over and over again.
- "Shine On" by The Kooks
- "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga
Me and my sibling always dance and sing to this!
- "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis
This is my ultimate jam!
- "Eclipse" by Robyn
- "Swagger Like Us" by T.I
- "Womanizer" by Lily Allen
I like this version better than Britney Spears' version.
- "She's So Lovely" by Scouting for Girls
Cute beat and lyrics.
- "Deceptacon" by Le Tigre
Makes me dance!!!
- "TKO" by Le Tigre
- "Circus" by Britney Spears
So far my favorite, me and my friends ALWAYS sing this.
What do you think of her list? Do you like the same songs? Sound off below!
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW