Struggling to get up for a 7 a.m. class and still feeling groggy that you can’t think of what to eat? We can totally relate! That’s why Bella Racelis, aka ThatsBella, is one of our inspirations in staying healthy despite having a busy schedule. As a college student, she usually starts her day early, but we noticed that she almost never skips this step in her morning routine—preparing her own breakfast. With only a few ingredients and minimal prep time, trying out Bella’s easy recipes won’t get you late to your early morning class!
Below, check out what Bella has been whipping up in the kitchen recently!
1. Probably the easiest on this list is her egg toast recipe made with wheat bread, scrambled eggs, and seasoning of your choice. It’s actually Bella’s current go-to meal!
2. Make your classic grilled cheese sandwich ~*extra special*~ by adding pesto. Who knows? It might just be your new favorite!
3. Looks like Bella is a fan of pesto because this time, she mixed it in her scrambled eggs. Treat yourself with something sweet and nutritious by pairing it with a strawberry banana oats shake!
4. Another yummy *and* healthy idea is avocado toast. Did you know that avocados can help you feel fuller? That’s because this fruit is rich in fiber and fat, making you feel more satisfied!
5. It wouldn’t be a Filipino breakfast without rice, right? In this instance, she prepared it with some Spam and cheesy scrambled eggs. Simple but definitely tasty!
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!