We love making wish lists and this is the perfect time to make them! Here are the Top 3 things on our lists this Christmas.
Brown chunky-heeled Chelsea boots, lots of hugs from my little nephew, and a Rammer Jammer breakfast date with Wade Kinsella. —Marla, Editor in Chief
Pokemon X or Y, Minnie Mouse Moleskine notebook, and a Hello Kitty Mimobot usb. —Steph, Art Director
A nintendo 3DS, Pokemon X, and a french bulldog. —Sam, Associate Fashion Editor
1. Sneakers - I'm eyeing a pair of plain black Keds because it goes with practically everything I own.
2. Lipstick - I'm all about the statement lip (because I can't do a cat-eye to save my life).
3. The willpower to burn off all the food I will undoubtedly gorge myself on over the holidays.
—Kaye, Editorial Assistant
In a perfect world, these three things will be under my tree on Christmas eve: an endless supply of Nutella, my cute baby niece, and Liam Payne in a cozy ugly holiday sweater that will match mine. Hehe. A girl can dream! —Macy, Web Managing Editor
1. A 1-year membership to Plana Forma (my favorite workout)
2. A cute pair of brown leather booties
3. The cherry on top of it all...1 Million likes on Candy's Facebook page
—Erin, Web Fashion and Beauty Assistant
What about you? What's on your wish list?