Interested in applying to an international school? Consider Southville International School Affiliated with Foreign Universities (SISFU)—the pioneer in transnational education in the Philippines. SISFU is a non-sectarian school that focuses on quality and excellence in international education. They have established partnerships and affiliations with colleges, universities, and academic programs from all around the world.
Apart from its multi-cultural environment, world-class facilities, and prestigious qualifications, SISFU has created a rich history and a remarkable international presence throughout its existence. If you’re looking to apply in SISFU and embody the core values of a Paladin, here is everything you need to know:
Everything You Need to Know Before Applying to Southville International School Affiliated with Foreign Universities
History of Southville International School Affiliated with Foreign Universities
SISFU was founded by Roger and Helen Bartholomew in 1997, along with Dr. Genevive L. Tan—the founder of Southville International School and Colleges (SISC). These pioneers created Southville International School Affiliated with Foreign Universities (SISFU) with the vision of creating the leading transnational university in the Philippines.
Decades after its founding, SISFU remains to be the only university in the Philippines accredited to offer De Montfort University and Pearson BTEC qualifications, becoming the only provider of Tertiary Transnational Education in the country.
Top courses at Southville International School Affiliated with Foreign Universities
Grounded by its commitment to global excellence, SISFU has continuously proven responsive to the needs of the students and the community. They are notable for the excellent passing rate of their courses with licensure exams, innovative programs, and globally competitive curricula. In particular, their most competitive courses hail from their School of Business Management, housing their well-performing programs such as BA Accounting and Business Management, BA Business Administration and Management, and BA Business Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
Overall, SISFU currently offers the following undergraduate programs:
- BA Accounting and Business Management
- BA Business Administration and Management
- BA Business Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- UK & Swiss BA in Hospitality Management
- Online UK BA in Accounting and Finance
- Online UK BA in Business Management
- Online UK BA in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Online UK BA in Human Resource Management
- Online UK BA in Marketing
- Online UK Diploma in Data Analytics
How to Apply to Southville International School Affiliated with Foreign Universities
The application process to SISFU bears similarities to most universities in the Philippines, but there are a few extra documents you must take note of. We’re here to guide you through it so get ready to prepare a lot of paperwork.
For the application process, all applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- 500-Word Essay/Autobiography
- Original Birth Certificate/Passport Bio Page photocopy
- For Filipinos, Birth Certificate should be an NSO Original copy
- Four (4) 2”x2” pictures with white background
- Recommendation letter from Principal/Dean
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Completed Application Form
- Application Form for OBL Undergraduate
- Original Form 138 (High School Report Card)
- Official Transcript of Secondary Education
- Photocopy of High School Diploma
For foreign students, here are the additional documents that must be included:
- Alien Certification of Registration (ACR) photocopy
- Student visa / Special Study Permit (SSP) photocopy
- Passport bio page and entry to Philippines page photocopy
- Processing of SSP
- Required documents based on the applicant's entry-level
- Guide on Certification of Foreign Documents and Filipino students who studied abroad
Once you have submitted the necessary requirements to the Registrar, you will be scheduled for an Assessment Exam and an interview with the dean or the head of the school. The interviewer will then determine if you are qualified for your intended course based on the results of the assessment exam and the interview itself. Until you receive your schedule, patiently wait for your Letter of Acceptance or Offer.
How Much Tuition and Other Fees Cost at Southville International School Affiliated with Foreign Universities
According to Edukasyon.ph, the tuition fee and other costs in SISFU are estimated to be around P500,000 per semester in their undergraduate programs. It ranges differently depending on your course of study, and it’s best to directly inquire in their offices for a proper breakdown. Alternatively, you have the option to contact their email (email@example.com) or submit a Tuition Fees Request Form on their website.
Famous Alumni at Southville International School Affiliated with Foreign Universities
SISC is home to a wide range of famous alumni who embody the core values of Southville, preparing its students to be academically inclined and also in well-versed different fields. From notable media personalities to some of our favorite stars, SISC takes pride in their Paladins such as Liza Soberano, Enrique Gil, Gabbi Garcia, Joshua Garcia, and so many more!
4 PH Universities Make It to Global List of Best Schools for Employability
Top 7 Universities in the Philippines Based on World Rankings
These 15 Universities in the PH Are Considered Among Asia's Best
10 of the Most Expensive Colleges and Universities in the Philippines