One of our favorite things to do here at Candy is to travel. Seeing the world opens our eyes to a lot of new things. So when we saw this video of eight vacation spots around the world that are very Wes Anderson-y, we just had to bookmark it and add the places to our travel bucket lists. (via MyDomaine.com)
Wes Anderson's movies transport us to another world and another time, where everything's bright and colorful, even if situations aren't really that good. Below, we listed down the places you can visit from around the globe depending on your favorite film from the famous director.
1. For your love of The Darjeeling Limited: City Palace in Jaipur, India
2. Southwold, England in the United Kingdom
3. For your love of The Royal Tenenbaums: Freemans Restaurant in New York City, USA
4. For your love of The Grand Budapest Hotel: Laduree Champs Elysees in Paris, France
5. Kasbah of the Udayas in Rabat, Morocco
6. For your love of The Grand Budapest Hotel: Kadriorg Palace in Tallinn, Estonia
7. For your love of Moonrise Kingdom: Glacier Park Lodge in Montana, USA
8. Children's Railway in Budapest, Hungary
What places are on your travel bucket lists? Share them with us in the comments!