5 Ways To Have Fun At A Scream Park
Have you heard the news?
Halloween gets extended this year as Scream Park takes over Manila. Be horrifically entertained with the live shows that promise to send chills down your spine. Watch out as zombies, witches, and other deadly creatures come alive and perform on the streets of Halloween Haunts. And lose your voice screaming as you go through the three scare mazes that threaten to turn your bones into jelly.
Already scared? Do not worry! Here are some tips to make the horror house and scare park experience more memorable and fun for everyone:
- Embrace the theme: visit with a large group of friends and wear comfy-yet-scream-worthy costumes. Hey, they've already extended Halloween, you might as well dress the part.
- Take pictures and strike weird, hilarious poses with the monsters. Selfies with a zombie? Twilight poses with a vampire and a werewolf? Best souvenirs ever!
- Befriend the deadly creatures chasing you. Ask what kind of monsters they are and their back stories. Don't forget to ask for their names. This might just cure you from your fears.
- Try to think of entering the park as an all-out exercise routine. There can be no better motivation to sprint than hordes of the undead chasing after your flesh.
- Try all of the attractions with your friends. They say that misery loves company and what a better way to experience the most out of the theme park than to make a pact (with your brave and not-so brave friends) to try all of the attractions. The one who backs out first owes the group a dare or a merienda.
Halloween resumes on November 30 at Diosdado Macapagal Avenue cor. Gil Puyat Avenue, Pasay City. Book your tickets now! For more information, visit: www.halloweenhaunts.ph.
Some Reminders and Safety Precautions:
- Wearing a mask is not allowed in the theme park.
- One cannot mistreat or punch the creatures—no matter how scary they get.
- If you really can't handle such attractions, don't go. A Candy Girl should value her health and safety first.
- It is posted on the website: SCREAM PARK is not suitable for children under 13 years old.