5 Ways To Beat the Monday Blues (March 17)
1. What happens when a 5-year-old attempts to forge his mom's signature? A funny picture goes viral in the Internet, that's what happens. The kid even scribbled hearts below for comments. Seems legit, right?
2. The Filipino spirit is stronger than any typhoon. Proof? Watch the survivors of Typhoon Yolanda burst into smiles in this video of Pharrell Williams's "Happy."
3. Even parents can't get enough of Frozen. Just watch this adorable mom and dad lip synch to "Love Is An Open Door." And that bored look of their little kid in the background just makes this video epic!
4. This teenager wins in cosplaying. Seriously.
5. A Korean mommy attempts to teach her cute toddler how to say no to strangers. What a cutie!
Have a nice day ahead, Candy Girls! Tell us about your day later in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom! We'd love to hear from you. :)