- Studies show that soy contains cholesterol-lowering properties.
- Soy foods are a great source of calcium and magnesium. These help protect bones from becoming weak and brittle.
- Research suggests that consuming soy helps the body fight disease. It boosts the immune system!
- Soy contains antioxidants that help protect cells from environmental damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are known to be responsible for initiating many forms of cancer and premature aging.
- Recent studies show that people who eat soy are at a lower risk of developing heart disease and cancer.
Try this summer Blueberry-Tofu Smoothie
for a light and refreshing afternoon snack!