5 in 5: Jaz Reyes
- How has life changed after your Candy's Council of Cool stint? "Life has been a bit of a whirlwind. I've tried out more things because of the experience I got in COC. Right now, I'm the UAAP courtside reporter for my school and I've been a Junior Jock for Magic 89.9."
- Fill in the blank: 2012 will be... "All that Jaz!"
- What's your no-fail happy thought? "It's a reminder to always surround yourself with good people, good energy. You take a lot of effort in being sad and moping around. Take that effort and be happy na lang instead."
- Which celebrity would you fangirl over? "You'd expect a boy, but I actually fan over Emma Stone. She is not only super pretty, she has an amazing attitude and I love all the movies she has ever done."
- Do you experience stage fright? "I think I always have stage fright. Right now, I'm having a little bit of stage fright. One way I deal with it is just go for it. After that one second in front the camera, you'll realize 'Oh my God.' After that you're going to get into the flow and you'll get used to it. So just take a leap and go for it."