15 Quotes that Explain Why a Best Friend is The Best
When you recall your experiences and realize most of it is with your best friend, you know she was the cherry on top that made it so much better.
- As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
No amount of friends can make up for your best friend.
Most of the time, it’s only you and your best friend that get each other in your own weird world, and that's okay.
- The best kind of friendships are fierce lady friendships where you aggressively believe in each other, defend each other, and think the other deserves the world.
They support you 110% and vice versa.
- A best friend won't agree with you to make you happy. If anything, they'll say what needs to be said, no matter if you want to hear it or not.
But they'll be the first to tell you "no" when you need to hear it.
They might laugh at you when you trip, annoy you, tease you but they are the same ones who'll remind you why you're worth it.
You can Wi-Fi and chill and still have the greatest time.
Even more, your best friend will be the one to tell you to keep going and…
- Best friends are people who make your problems their problems just so you don't have to go through them alone.
They’re with you every step of the way.
- Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest. It's about who came, and never left your side.
They're not just in it for the good times but they stick with you through the bad.
- A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.
They know the real you even when you try and hide it.
They've accepted every part of you even if you haven't.
They're your biggest fans who'll support your goals and aspirations.
Your bestie is the co-author of every memorable moment in your life.
- The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
You know you're best friends because you can't be separated by time, distance or even when you take on different endeavors.