15 Quotes that are #RelationshipGoals
- The best love is the one that makes you a better person without changing you into someone other than yourself.
Look for inspiration in a relationship for you to reach your goals and maximize your potential so you can be the best version of yourself, while remaining true to who you are.
Whether you're in a mood swing from your period or pigging out on comfort food, acceptance is one of the foundations for a long lasting relationship.
Find that feeling of security, when you can let your guard down and just be who you are in a relationship.
Support each other in times of trouble; give the other the strength they need to overcome any challenge and they will give you the same in yours.
Be the support and positive voice for each other especially when stress in today's society is around almost every corner.
- Sometimes all you need is one person that shows you that it's okay to let your guard down, be yourself, and love with no regrets.
As much as you want to show your best side all the time, you're not perfect. Your flaws also makeup who you are and being in a relationship shouldn't keep you from being yourself.
- Sometimes the greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in. The ones that sweep you off your feet and challenge every view you’ve ever had.
You may have a standard to your relationship and that's okay, but also be open to the possibility that there might be someone who changes them and makes you realize better things.
Don't stay just for the beautiful, happy moments; also stick through the worst, the ugly and sad.
Here's one thing about love, it's not supposed to be selective, it covers all sides of you.
- One day, someone will walk in to your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else.
So don't rush into love. Work on yourself so when the person finally comes, you're the best version of you.
Don’t enter a relationship with high expectations; take the time to work on each other and learn from each other.
"And then watch how they transform into the greatest, truest versions of themselves."
- No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together.
Aim to be stronger as a couple and help one another through the struggles you’ll encounter.
You are a beautiful, strong, intelligent, caring person, among the many other good qualities that you or your SO might forget from time to time. Remind each other of those traits and you two can push past any problem.
Love who you are first before you can give love to someone else. That means, taking the time to accept all your flaws, to pursue your passions and being selfish of the things that make YOU happy.