Wooden accents can add a lot of character to your bedroom. From the grain to the tint of the varnish, you can transform your space with just a few key pieces. Below are a few ideas on how you can incorporate wooden accents in your room. Whether it's an entire wall or a small stool, these pieces will definitely add an extra homey vibe to your personal space.
- A pair of nightstands and a bench at the foot of your bed would look super cozy.
- How about an entire wall?
- Maybe a headboard will do.
- Make like an artist and improvise a wooden installation with different sized frames.
- A simple wooden frame can be transformed into a message board or even a mirror with a few DIY tricks.
- Gone under a renovation recently? Look for scrap wood that you can turn into a table!
- A few pieces of plywood can be turned into cute shadow box-type shelves for your keepsakes.
- Mix it up with some steel accents and you've got awesome-looking wall accents.
- Wood looks great against white walls.
- Here's another pretty headboard idea.
- A simple wooden stool can both be functional and design-worthy!
- Turn your closet into a decorative piece. Keep your favorites on display!
- How about a hanging nightstand?
- Here's a glowing idea for showing off your fave flowers.
What does your room look like? Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram!