We love school. We love shopping for cute school supplies, hanging out with our friends, and doing our favorite teachers proud. But let’s be honest, schoolwork can be the stuff of nightmares... especially when we keep scrolling through Tumblr for hilarious memes when our 3,000-word book report is due tomorrow. Master crammers unite!
- When the teacher calls on you and you don’t know the answer to her question
Curse ye, oral recitation!
- When your assignments just aren’t on your side.
Better luck next time.
- When curating your Instagram feed is a breeze but formatting a term paper on MS Word is a nightmare.
And down our cheek falls a single, magnificent teardrop worthy of its own Oscar.
- When you just noped out of reviewing for an exam.
Sigh. It happens to the best of us.
- When you got stuck with a classmate who promised to do her part but didn't, one who was on the day of the presentation, and one who was never around and had no idea what was going on.
Bit much, you say? We don't think so.
- Also, when group projects make you lose faith in humanity.
Seriously, group projects with difficult classmates are the absolute worst.
- When you have a terror teacher for your least favorite subject.
This... is NOT a bad idea.
- When you thought you were ready to ace that test.
Welp, we'll just settle for a pass.
- When the teacher asks someone to read a long paragraph from the textbook and gets an, er, unwelcome volunteer.
Actually, this is killing time. Go on, slow-reading classmate.
- When it's the semester's home stretch and you're barely keeping it together.
*chugs down fifth cup of coffee*
- When you did your best, but it turned out your best wasn't good enough.
- When you really stop to think about it...
Seems like sound logic to us, LOL.