- Their lead singer, Jaq and drummer, Sheila used to be in a band named Juana.
- Lead Guitarist Jeff, used to play for Kelt's Kross and Kitchie Nadal.
- The song "Sweet Jane" and the former band, Juana are the basis of their band name: Kiss Jane.
- Some of them are not full-time music artists because they also have day jobs to worry about. Jaq is a freelance interior designer, Sheila works at Honda, Heins works at Chinabank, while Jeff is a full-time session guitarist.
- Five words to describe their songs: Fresh, Playful, Fun, Sweet, and Cute.
- When asked what's their opinion on K-Pop, Sheila didn't actually know what K-Pop was but to answer the question, they think that K-Pop is definitely just a trend right now.
- Jaq looks up to different singers like Imogen Heap, Alanis Morissette, and Gwen Stefani.
- Their favorite song to play is "Langit."
- The biggest challenge for them is portraying the songs live. For them it was difficult to compromise and adjust, the transition from recording to doing it live.
- They named their first album Free because they don't want to be classified as the band with this particular genre. As what Sheila says: "We're not a rock band or a pop band. We play music according to how we feel or to what we want to play."
is available in major record bars nationwide released under Sony Music.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW