People with bad handwriting get a lot of flak for writing poorly. From comments like, "parang
- It makes people feel ~feels~
- Getting defensive about it.
- The doctors won't even take your side.
- Your parents got involved at one point.
- You or your parents come up with all sorts of excuses.
- You know the perils of application forms + bad handwriting + the pressure to do well.
- When writing legibly means you should be extra all the time, but you can't keep up.
- On the rare instances your penmanship is decent, people start to question your motives.
- You brought it upon yourself.
- For you, having bad handwriting is just the way of life.
Got more ideas to add to this list? We wanna know! Feel free to share them in the comments below.