It's that time of the year in the Philippines again when the weather cools down. It's Christmas season, after all, but also hugot season. Once the season starts, no one can stop all the feels-inducing tweets on our Feeds. So we decided to do some Twitter-stalking and go through what Pinoys have been tweeting lately because of the cold weather—and we found these gems below which just made us nod our heads in agreement. *sighs* Why does the cold air make us feel a lot of things???
- Pero wala, e.
Masarap matulog ngayong taglamig, pero mas masarap matulog kapag may kayakap kang mahigpit. #hugot— zachi (@maZACHIt) October 20, 2016
- LOL, same. :(
Since summer na pero malamig ka pa rin sa akin, itatago ko na lahat ng mga winter clothes ko pati na rin feelings ko sayo. ????#HAHA #HUGOT pic.twitter.com/kK73YfpDda— Leslie Lacambra (@la_lacambra) November 21, 2016
- HAHAHA, don't we all want the same thing? :(
I hope relationships are like pizza even if its still cold it will still try to work. Hugot galing sa pagkain ng malamig na pizza ????????— blanch sabagkit (@_TheRealB) November 19, 2016
- *looks out the window with sadness in our eyes*
"Eksena sa Training room"— Ako si AYE! (@Ang_OA_ko) November 14, 2016
Trainer : Malamig ba?
Us : Yes malamig po.
Trainer : Ok lang lahat ng bagay ngayon lumalamig na.
Edi wow Hugot
- Raise your hand if you're trying to move on from something (or someone!) during the holidays...
Sabi ni KaTani mas magiging malamig daw ang pasko ngayon ... Tama siya malamig na ang pasko ko dahil wala ka na ... :( #hugot#SMP— Danven San Gabriel (@sDanven) November 10, 2016
- Tatabi naman kaya s'ya sa'yo? Huhu, LOL.
Sa sobrang init ng panahon, duon na lang ako sa tabi ng puso ni crushie para malamig.— Izzy Peasy (@TheIzzyPeasy) November 23, 2016
- Iced water for morning baths? As if we have a choice.
Dahil malamig ang panahon yung pagligo ko parang noodles. Instant.— IRON JAX (@jdamias) November 25, 2016
- We urge everyone to submit their résumé and CVs ASAP.
LF: YAKAP KASI ANG LAMIG— khaleesi (@cindywaitforit) November 24, 2016
ng puso ko
- This will solve all the lamig problems you've been having. Well, most of the time.
may panlaban ako sa malamig na panahon ???????????? pic.twitter.com/sVmOBv5GZS— Gelaa (@Anggearimbay) November 25, 2016
- But sometimes, you have to face the fact that this is a good time to give in to your feelings. Hee hee.
Ang lamig sarap mag drama hahahaha— Farrah (@faye_pabelonia) September 28, 2016
How are you dealing with the cold weather, Candy Girls? Let's talk in the comments or via Twitter @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)