It's not exactly a walk in the park being a short girl. In fact, it can definitely be intimidating having pretty much everyone else tower over you. We've rounded up some everyday struggles we relatively petite girl's face.
- That awkward moment when you can't see anything during a movie because of the tall guy in front of you.
- Trying to grab something off the top shelf at a store, library, supermarket—anywhere—is always a struggle.
- You've tiptoed once or twice in photos (and by once or twice we mean maybe a couple of hundred times.)
- You've spent a little too much money getting your clothes (especially pants!) tailored.
- You're forced to shop in the petite section. Every. Single. Time.
- People have assumed you're a lot younger than you actually are.
- Shirts become dresses, crop tops become normal tops and maxi skirts become maxi dresses!
- Heels are your best friend.
- Your feet rarely ever touch the ground whenever you sit on a chair.
- You look up to people (literally).
What other short girl problems do you have?