8 Reasons Why You Should Make the Most Out of Your Summer
After 10 months of working your butt off in school, your much-awaited two-month break has finally arrived. And because time flies when you're having fun, we came up with a list of reasons why you shouldn't take this break for granted and enjoy the summer to the fullest.
- You'll miss staying up late...
...and waking up much later.
- It's not every day that you get to have a two-month me-time.
You practically have enough time to be anything you want to be!
- You get to eat, sleep, repeat as much as you can.
Because when it's time to go back to school, it's gonna be the total opposite.
- You don't have deadlines to meet and exams to ace.
Celebrate each day because you certainly couldn't be exam- and deadline-free all year long!
- You have all the time in the world.
Therefore, you can watch as many K-Dramas as you can or read as many books...or anything you can pursue without having to worry about schoolwork or waking up early the next day.
- You only have two short months before the 10 whole months of hustling begins.
Two months of doing nothing is not enough compensation for 10 months of being stressed with schoolwork, but two is better than none.
- You get to to raid the fridge any time of the day.
It's empowering, especially when you realize it's something you can't just do when you're in school.
- You can go online anytime of the day without having to hide your phone.
Two months without having to discretely check your notifs or Insta-stories while in school.
Know more reasons? Feel free to share then with us in the comments below!