10 Places to Visit in the Philippines Depending on Your Hugot
It's been said (okay fine, we totally got the idea from That Thing Called Tadhana) that one of the best ways to heal after getting your heartbroken is by getting lost in a new place. So when we saw Rod Marmol's new book, (Wa)Lang Love: Love Stories na Walang Love Kaya Stories na Lang, and found a list of places with their accompanying ~*HUGOT*~, we just had to share them with you.
What makes this list perfect is because school's out (LOL, bye for now, college!) and you can spend some of your time searching for the broken pieces of your heart for now. Heh.
Below, we list down the places you should visit depending on the kind of hugot you have. Happy, er, soul-searching!
- For when you fell (in love) and then got burned: Cebu
"Sinulog pala ako.
Sinunong bago ihulog."
- For when he two-timed you because WHY: Sulu
"Itatakas kita papuntang Sulu.
Para ma-Sulu kita kahit minsan.
Kakapagod din ng may kahati."
- For when you had the right love at the wrong time: Tacloban
"Tara sa Tacloban. Hintayin kita sa airport.
O baka paghihintayin mo na naman ako sa wala?
Palibhasa lagi kang Leyte."
- For when he keeps telling you things that are confuuusing the life out of you: Iloilo
"Saan mo ako dadalhin? Sa Iloilo?
Kasi pinaikot-ikot mo lang naman ako."
- For when he left you without even saying goodbye: Palawan
"Saan nga uli ang probinsya mo?
Ay akala ko sa Palaiwan."
- For when there are no words left to describe how broken you are: Sagada
"Gusto kong pumunta sa Sagada kasama ka
para lang masabi ko sa 'yong,
'Sakit ng ginawa mo. Sagad ah.'"
- For when you still want him back: Pulag
"'Pag umakyat tayong Pulag, ako mismo bubuhat sa 'yo
'pag napagod ka. Lahat gagawin ko, ganyan talaga
dahil na-Pulag na ako ng pagmamahal ko sa 'yo."
- For when you just can't anymore and you want him out of your life ASAP: Forest
"Forest ka ba?
Kasi punong-punong-puno na ako sa 'yo."
- For when he hasn't even said sorry yet: Divisoria
"Tara sa Divisoria! Maraming mura doon.
Madaling tumawad. Madaling humingi ng tawad."
- For when you want him to stay: Staycation
"Sabi mow ala kang pera kaya staycation na lang tayo.
Sure. At least man lang kahit minsan matuto kang mag-stay."
Wa(Lang) Love is out now in bookstores, newsstands, supermarkets, and convenience stores nationwide for P250. Join the discussion and share your posts relating to Wa(Lang) Love on social media by using the hashtag ?#WalangLove.