We're such big fans of Antoinette Jadaone not only for being the brilliant director of the TV shows and movies we love, but also because she's sooooo hilarious. Her shows always have those witty one-liners and Tita Witty, whether in the merch or online, always has something funny to say. Her jokes and puns mostly revolve around crushes, diet or eating habits, and love (or the lack thereof), but just recently, she created a new Instagram account chronicling her "nakaluwagluwag" travel stories, in which she talks about the food, tourist spots, hotel accommodations, and a lot more with a looooot of humor. Here are 10 of her most hilarious posts.
- On taking shoefies: "Dati e laging sa damuhan o sa kalsada lang ang #shoefie."
- On eating at breakfast buffets: "Wag lang basta kumain...lumamon!!!"
- On overpriced soda: "Nakakabait siguro 'to, nakakatanggal ng an-an, ganyan."
- On getting a room upgrade: "'IT'S FOR FREE.' Shet, pak, GO! NGAYON NA BA TEH????????????"
- On visiting historical cafes: "Mozart's favorite hangout place nung kasikatan niya. GUYS ANG SARAP, FEELING KO ANG GALING KO NANG MAG-PIANO BUKAS."
- On flying business class: "Lakas pa rin maka-San Joaquin 'yung muntik na namin iuwi pati free pantulog o!"
- On welcome drinks: "Kahit 2nd at 3rd ko na at na-welcome na nila ako nung 1st day e 'yung pa-welcome drink pa rin ino-order ko."
- On local dishes: "Mas bongga pa ang balut dito, even penoy... ANUNA PATEROS, GALAW-GALAW D'YAN, WORK TAYO!!!"
- On dining at Michelin-starred restos: "Excuse me while I wipe the blood on my nose. PENGENG TISYUUUUUUU DINUDUGO AKOOOOOO."
- On tourist spots: "Mårten Trotzigs gränd, the narrowest street in Stockholm... Pakita po namin ano talaga 'yung narrow, yabang n'yo eh!
Which post made you LOL so hard?