10 Junk Food Hacks to Try at Home
Just when you thought eating junk food couldn't get any better (or worse, depending on your stand on eating junk), people from different parts of the world come up with crazy (but sensible) hacks to prove you otherwise. Read through the list below to find out more about these easy-peasy tricks.
- Keep your fingers from getting orange dust by using chopsticks.
- Grate butter if it's too hard to spread on toast.
- Use a fork to avoid dipping your fingers in milk.
- Re-heat two pizzas in one go.
- Keep ice cream soft even when placed in the freezer.
- Microwave two big bowls at once.
- Keep your straw in place by inserting it in the soda can's tab.
- Easily finish a jar of nutella by adding ice cream!
- Add marshmallow to the tip of the cone to prevent ice cream from dripping.
- Fill popsicle molds with gummy bears and Sprite, then freeze them for an instant snack.
Got more hacks to make eating junk food a lot easier/more fun? Tweet us @candymagdotcom to share your suggestions.