Celebrating reunions during the holidays are the best. You get to catch up with your cousins, previous classmates, or old friends. That is until someone asks you the much-dreaded question: "Kumusta na ang love life?" It's right up there along with "May boyfriend ka na ba?" But before you think of sprinting to the nearest exit, read some pretty spot on rebuttals below.
- "Going strong kami ni Jino. Bakit hindi niyo kilala si Jino? Kasi JINO-joke ko lang po kayo. At ang sarili ko." —Madelein Embalado
- "Ang love life ko ay gaya ng quotient when you divide any integer by zero—undefined." —Dennis Arenas
- "Ito po, parang ATM ko: zero balance." —Elieanne Carias
- "Willing to wait po." —Elyss Punsalan
- "Pending po." —Niknok Vitor
- "May life pero walang love." —Charlene Mangaldan
- Parang 'yong sa Fight Club. First rule is you do not talk about it. Second rule is you do not talk about it." —Madelein Embalado
- "Ito, wishing I had another liver instead of heart para mas matibay sa inuman!" —Jeff Nobleza
- "Ayun okay naman...okay naman siya sa piling ng iba." —Dulce Cuenca
- *Suddenly switches to Maricel Soriano drama acting* "Ano ba'ng alam mo sa pagmamahal?"—Rye Daza
This story originally appeared on Spot.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.