10 Hilarious Poems About Food That The Matakaw Will Surely Relate To
The next time someone asks or complains about your eating habits, you can wax poetic about why food is special to you by reading them one of these 10 beautiful poems about food or the person who loves food—you!
- You count calories by not counting them.
- You're a true friend to those in need.
- You think everything's going to be okay when food is involved.
- You're a proud mama of a food baby.
- Food > your date
- You know your priorities too well.
- You're honest.
- You have realistic goals.
- Your definition of a crazy, wild night is different from the rest.
- You know how to find your balance.
How many of these poems made you say, "Same!"?