Who says having fun should be costly? Here are 10 fun and unique activities you can do with your family and friends for just P100 that you'll surely enjoy and won't leave your wallets empty.
- Buy nail polish and do your own nail art! It’s not as hard as you think. Just grab any pointed object (e.g. toothpicks, hairpins) to help you with small details. Ask your BFFs to join you so you can paint each other’s nails, too! Visit www.nail-art-ideas.com for great ideas! Nail polish costs at least P15.
- Eat sorbetes! If you don’t want to try Manong’s P10 sorbetes, you can always opt for local popsicles from the grocery store. It will cost you exactly P100 for a gallon of “dirty” ice cream that is surely clean.
- Visit the Philippine National Museum and learn how awesome it is to be a Filipino. Invite your friends from History class and go on a field trip together! Entrance fee is P100 but students with ID can get in for only P30.
- Go boating in Lamesa Ecopark! You’ll get to experience how relaxing it is to just sit back and enjoy the outdoors. Boat rentals are P100/boat/hr and can accommodate four people at a time. That means it’s also a great activity for family or barkada bonding! Entrance fee is P50 but there are discounts for QC residents and students.
- If you’ve never gone to Intramuros, Then it’s about time you did! Walk in Rizal’s footsteps and relive the memory of our national hero. Entrance fee is P50-P60.