There's a DNCE Song for Every Stage of Your Relationship
Yuuup, we're obviously crazy about DNCE, especially after we got to watch them live a few weeks ago during their tour stop in South Korea. But after listening to their songs, we realized that they have all the songs we need for every stage of our relationship (and even when it ends, huhu!).
So if you need songs to describe the current state of your relationship using a song, we suggest you listen to these songs from the dance-rock band.
- When you don't want to jinx the possibilities with a guy you really, really, really like: "Jinx"
- When you realize you really do love him after making pakipot and pretending you're annoyed with (future) babe: "Truthfully"
- When you finally get together and you're just too happy you can almost dance: "Cake By the Ocean"
- For when you're in the honeymoon stage and every day's just a good, sunny day for both of you: "Good Day"
- For your first big fight and you just want to stop being mad at him: "Body Moves"
- After you've been together for a while and you don't want to spend another minute away from them: "Toothbrush"
- When you keep fighting and you don't know what to do: "Rock Bottom"
BONUS: We hope this doesn't happen, but if your relationship doesn't make it, we think DNCE's "Almost" is the best song for that moment in your life.
Don't forget to purchase DNCE's self-titled album at Astroplus and Astrovision stores nationwide. You can also download and stream their album on Spotify, Spinnr, iTunes, and Apple Music.