The Top 10 Guy Confessions of 2014
We went through this year's Guy Confessions again, Candy Girls, and rounded up 10 of your favorites this year. From wearing red lipstick to long distance relationships, these Candy Cuties got you covered.
- What Do You Think About Girls Wearing Red Lipstick? We asked the guys what they thought about this makeup trend. But remember, ladies, the choice is ultimately yours.
- Should Girls Wear Makeup on Dates? Having a dilemma on whether you should wear makeup during your date? Maybe you need to check out what these Candy Cuties have to say. But here's a reminder: Do whatever you like. If wearing makeup makes you feel better or more comfortable, go for it.
- Do You Think Long Distance Relationships Work? Do guys believe in long distance relationships? These cuties speak up!
- The Girl He Wouldn't Date. Wondering what would make guys go the opposite direction and say no? You have to check this out then.
- Straight, Wavy, or Curly Haired Girls? We talked about hair with these Candy Cuties, just for discussion.
- How Long are You Willing To Wait? We asked a few cuties how long they're willing to wait for a girl's final answer.
- What Accessories Do You Like Seeing on Girls? Need #OOTD advice for your date this week? These Candy Cuties might help. But remember to always wear something you're comfortable with and something that makes you feel great about yourself.
- What Should She Wear When She Meets Your Parents? Meeting his parents this holiday season? Review what our cuties have to say about their 'rents preferred #OOTDs here.
- What's the Sweetest Gesture You've Received From a Girl? These cuties talk about the sweetest things a girl has ever done for them.
- Morena, Mestiza, or Asian Looking Girls? Four Candy Cuties clue us in on their type of girl.
What're you up to today? Submit your OOTD, fanfic, essay, school project, org event, a pic of your latest hobby, or anything you want to be posted on the Candy Bulletin page!
I've been investing in arts, photography, and writing. I've also got back to reading the other day and I finished reading this amazing book entitled 300 Things I Hope by Iain S. Thomas. It is all about the things the author hopes his readers to do in all aspects of life. So, I decided to make a version of it with all of the things I'm hoping for.
I hope I get to see my friends be successful in life. I hope to make a big mural someday. I hope to be a well-known artist like the artists I look up to. I hope to marry the person I am in love with today. I hope to be a little kinder to myself. I hope to see happiness even in the smallest things. I hope to travel the world. I hope to be a good mother and a wife to my future family. I hope to have my artworks displayed in a gallery or an exhibit. I hope to learn more about creative writing. I hope I won't learn how to get tired and give up my passion. I hope I won't get too hard on myself whenever I don't get the results I've been wanting to see in my works. I hope to love myself more even on the days I hate it the most. I hope to lead and empower women; to be their voice and for them to believe in themselves that they can be the woman they look up to. And when I've reached my limit of these things, I hope I won't get tired of reminding myself that my emotions don't make me weak, hence, makes me stronger. These are some of the things I always hope for. What about you? What are you hoping for?
I started fixing myself this quarantine. I mean, I started trying makeup products. As a teen, I'm on my phone almost every hour of the day, scroll on my social media accounts, especially Instagram, and also Pinterest where you get to see nice and pleasing photography by bunch of amazing and beautiful people from different parts of the world. So I started taking my own as well. I did not know that taking your own photo and try to get an Instagramable one is sooooooooo hard, it's exhausting. I do not have alot of space in my room, and I would definitely not do it outside our house because of Corona Virus, and I don't want to be seen by our neighbors HAHA so I have no choice but to make tiis inside my room.
Out of atleast 25 shots, only 2 are a nice picture. While I'm all sweaty and tired, I am proud of what I could do beyond my comfort zone. And this definitely built my self confidence, (and I secret love the compliments I received from both people I know and don't know) It's not my first time visiting in here, Candy! But I'm new to writing my thoughts and experiences, so bare with me HAHA.
Until next time!
First. Pixie dust and paper cuts – these are the first things Wendy knew about Peter Pan. Aurora first met Prince Philip when she was sixteen. Learning how to ride a bike was also a first while I was growing up, but you are probably the first of too many. The first collection of dust and stars; maybe Luna will try to ask, who was your first? I might answer and tell her that it was you.
The first of too many stars in the sky. You are the first of too many fallen leaves during fall – and you will be the most anticipated snowflake as winter comes. A dark path that you can’t see without any light, hence, you were once the moon and there are the stars that shine so bright at night. Are we too early? Or we just really want to be ahead of time? Even in a glimpse, I would like to see the two of us connect as if we can reach the sky. There are other parts of the heavens you have never saw and other oceans you haven’t laid your feet onto – but the constellations will always wait for you. Close your eyes, love, close your eyes. Start counting backward: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Count backward until you see the twinkling lights that will guide you to the right path. To the right satellite; to the right person. A first.
There are many firsts – first love, first heartbreak, first sport you played, the first thing you do in the morning, the first thing you remember about the person in front of you. There are a lot. It’s actually up to us how we will consider something as a first. So, Primo, you are already a first of too many.