What I notice first in a girl:
- The way she dresses. It depends on how she carries herself—some girls can make even jeans and a tee look amazing.
- The company she keeps. I think your friends define your character.
- The way she speaks. I get turned-off when a girl is too loud... and I don’t understand maarte talk!
- The way she treats people. She should be polite to everyone around her.
- Her hair. The length doesn’t matter, as long as it’s fixed!
What I love about Candy Girls:
- They’re intelligent.
- They’re not just book smart; they know random interesting trivia too.
- They’re energetic.
- They’re good at multitasking.
- They’re fun!
- They learn from what they read—Candy!
- They’re independent. They can take care of themselves and do things on their own.
- They’re confident and not afraid to be themselves.
My pet peeves
- When people poke me repeatedly
- The sound of utensils scratching the plate
- Camera flash—it hurts my eyes!
- Pineapple in my pizza
- Raisins in dishes
My guy idols:
What I have for breakfast:
- Hot choco
Any girl I date must be:
- A music lover
- Game for anything
- Approved by my parents (But this doesn’t really matter, because eventually, I’ll make them approve! Haha!)