Janella Salvador Dishes On Her Type of Guy
We chatted with our lovely March cover girl Janella Salvador during our cover shoot, and asked her on the type of guy she's attracted to. Here's her list:
- He must know how to dance. It's no secret that Janella can dance really well. Remember when she performedwith some of her Star Magic batchmates for her birthday number on ASAP last Sunday? Naturally, she'll want a guy she can dance with.
- He sings. "Yung nangha-harana," she said. Looks like girl friend's a little traditional. Also, she's the daughter of Juan Miguel Salvador and Jenine Desiderio—two of the Philippines' best singers—so maybe the guy should also know how to belt out some tunes.
- He has to smell good. This, of course, is a given.
- He is mestizo. Now we wonder who this girl's crushing on.
- He must make her laugh. "Gusto ko may sense of humor," Janella said.
How about you, Candy Girls? What type of guys are you attracted to? Tell us in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We'd love to hear from you. :)