How To Prepare For A Date
The night before:
- Choose your outfit to avoid last minute cramming. Wear something that reflects your personality; chances are, you'll be comfortable in it. Are you girly? Opt for a tank top, printed skirt, and embellished sandals. Laid-back? A romper with funky skimmers will look absolutely fab on you. Still undecided? Your best bet is a dressy top with jeans or shorts, and comfy yet stylish shoes.
- Prepare your bag in advance so you won't forget anything. Place your kikay kit (plus compact mirror), tissue, band-aid (for blisters!), emergency feminine pad, and wallet inside, so the only thing you'll need to add on the day itself is your cell phone.
- Should you need to wax or tweeze body hair, do it already to avoid unwanted redness on the day itself! If you're a shaver, you may do it on the big day.
- Check your nails. Are they trimmed and well-kept? If you're thinking of painting them, better do it already, instead of waiting for them to dry right before the date. Remember: dark colors look good on short nails, while light colors may be used on longer nails.
- Get a good night's sleep. Beauty rest is essential before the Big Day.
Two hours before the date! Hurry, click-through to read what to do.